I used their risk free trial of Central Coast Neutraceuticals Colopure product.I ordered the product on 09/09/2009.

I received the pills

and on the 09/19/2009 I called the company and told them I did not want any more of their pills which are a harsh herbal laxative. The pills cause me to have severe diahrea and to develop a medical problem called dumping syndrome. I called them again on January 14, 2010 to try to cancel this whole mess. I continue to receive threatening calls and emails from them.

They tried on several occasions to hit my credit card for pills I did not want and now they have turned my account over to a third party collection agency.

I am turning my complaint over to the Federal Trade Commission and The State Attorney General's office in the state of Missouri.I would suggest that all of you other victims of this company do the same so there are enough complaints to get the Feds to come down on these people.It probably wouldn't hurt for us to send a letter to the California Attorney General's office either.

Had an Experience with Central Coast Nutraceuticals?

Comments

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns of the product, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-898-9744).If you call, there is rarely a hold time.

The Customer Care Department is available to help you Monday – Friday: 5am – 6pm Mountain Std.Time